“FileMaker Pro is a powerful tool for running virtually any business.”
Matt Crawford, South by Southwest
1. Do you frequently realize that the data you are entering has previously been entered, or already exists in other systems such as Excel, Access, Entourage, or Salesforce?
2. Is your current database solution have a lot of features that your people never use?
3. Are you using a customer relationship management system such as ACT! Or Goldmine that is not flexible enough to meet your needs anymore?
4. Is your current system no longer supported by the manufacturer or is it hard to get support when you need it?
5. Do you want a solution that can change as fast as your business is changing?